Bulk TeraPack Access Port (TAP)
Spectra's unique TeraPack design allows for the efficient import and export of 10-tape LTO or 9-tape TS1140 Technology. For users who require the ability to quickly import and export large quantities of media, Spectra has an upgrade option to meet those needs. With Spectra Bulk TeraPack Access Port (TAP), you can upgrade a T950 or a T-Finity to allow for additional import and export capabilities. The Bulk TAP allows you to handle the 14 TeraPacks of tapes, per Bulk TAP frame, in and out of your library rapidly and efficiently. This addition saves you money by reducing operator time.
Specifics on Bulk TAP include:
Tape slot capacities
- Up to two Bulk TAP service frames: 14 TeraPacks (140 LTO / 128 TS1140) tapes per frame
- Bulk TAP storage capacity: 50 LTO TeraPacks (500 tapes) or 42 TS1140 TeraPacks (378 tapes) per frame
- Bulk TAP service frame may be attached to either end or both ends and can substitute for standard T-Finity service frame
- Bulk TAP frame: 14 LTO TeraPacks (140 tapes)
- Bulk TAP storage capacity: 91 LTO TeraPacks (910 tapes)
- Max frame length of 8 frames per library, Bulk TAP must be attached to left of the base frame
Bulk TAP frames for T950 and T-Finity are available for new shipments as well as upgrades to existing installations.